I have continued my journey to fitness. The last few months I have pushed my nutrition and supplement plans to complement by exercise plan with a focus on increasing my lean body mass. The process has resulted in some weight gain which has been a mixture of both lean body mass and fat. This basically happens because my daily caloric intake as been greater than my expenditure which means the body stores the excess in fat. So now, I have adjusted my nutrition and supplement plan to help reduce my total body fat percentage.
Below is what my current daily nutrition schedule looks like:
- 7:30 AM – 1 pack of Animal Cuts
- 8:00 AM – Protein Shake (with Glutamine and Creatine), an apple (or other fruit serving), and a pack of Animal Pak
- 10:30 AM – A full chicken breast (6-9 oz cooked), cup of raw baby carrots (or other raw vegetable) and a pack of Animal Omega
- 12:30 PM – 1 pack of Animal Cuts
- 1:00 PM – A full chicken breast (6-9 oz cooked), cup of raw baby carrots (or other raw vegetable) and a pack of Animal Flex
- 3:00 PM – Protein Share (with Glutamine) and a pack of Animal Pak
- 5:00 PM – A full chicken breast (6-9 oz cooked), cup of raw baby carrots (or other raw vegetable)
- Sometime between 5:30 to 7:00 PM I will get my workout in which will include my pre-workout stack and followed by a post workout stack which I will describe below.
- Around 9:00 PM – Last meal which will include about 8 oz of fish, beef, or turkey breast with some lightly cooked vegetables.
I have run this cycle for the past 3 weeks and have seen a noticeable reduction in body fat. It has been less than I would like but that is probably because I don’t follow the plan at very well (if at all) during the weekends. Aside from cleaning up my weekend eating habits, I would love to hear any other ideas on how I can improve my nutrition or supplement schedule to help promote fat loss while maintaining my lean body mass.
Lastly, I figured I would share my protein shake details and pre/post workout stacks:
- Protein Shake
- 1 scoop of MaxPro by Max Muscle
- 5 grams of L-Glutamine
- 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate (only for my first shake as my pre/post workout stack also has creatine)
- Pre-Workout Stack
- Post-Workout Stack